Is your garden toxic to your pet?
It’s spring and that means beautiful blooms are arriving. Gardens are a great addition to any yard but could you be endangering your pet? Take a look at these common toxic plants.
Lilies can be toxic to your pet causing upset stomach, tremors and diarrhea.
Tulip bulbs can be the most toxic to pets however; ingesting any part of the flower may cause reactions. These may include nausea, drooling and mouth irritations.
If your pet ingests these, it can cause an upset stomach, vomiting, and diarrhea. It may also cause mouth irritations.
Hosta plants are very common but can be dangerous if ingested by your pet. This may cause diarrhea, depression and vomiting.
Like tulips, daffodil bulbs are the most toxic to pets, however; ingesting any part of the flower may cause reactions. These may include a drop in blood pressure, vomiting, stomach pain, convulsions and diarrhea.